Welcome new Rapport Plan System Developer and Editors

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Please, welcome JuanBQ as a developer of the Rapport Plan System. I look forward to hearing what you need to get started.

Welcome to following editors:
thehellboy
ipv89
tcjacky

Let me know what details you need for providing informational discussions. Because each of you have a software development background, I encourage you to download the source code and compile with VS.Net 2005. If that is to old for you, please be patient for the port to VS.net 2012.

As an alturnitive building in VS.Net 2005, you may desire to set up the system on a server. It ran flawlessly on Windows 2003. Let me what you need to get started.
Editor
Aug 16, 2013 at 12:46 AM
hi,cteague
thank you for your advice,i have finished compiling the code and can brower the site in my computer.
so what next show i do?
Coordinator
Aug 16, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Hi tcjacky,

That is great to hear. From there we can move forward with porting to VS.net 2012. In the meantime, I will look for a hosting company willing to host example RPS systems. We can use them for testing, and allowing other people to see the usefulness of the Rapport Plan System, as well as, getting others to collaborate with us

After the site is hosted, I will work on finding someone to create instructional videos on how to configure RPS. The hope is to inspire average web developers to use it for their clients.

After the port we will need to add a way for companies to import and export their contacts. Once that is done then it will be easy for web developers to use without changes.

Next because I think that both you and I have a good amount of experience with Dotnetnuke, we should look at allowing DNN to connect via jason over rest. If we decide to allow DNN to connect over rest, then I will start another project creating a MTI licensed dnn Module that connects to RPS via the API that we create. I believe that the DNN community which is large would find RPS very useful for their research and business endeavors.

After that we should refactor the code to use modern best practises. From there we need to add automated tests and use the automation test concepts from sqlite.org as our insperation. We need to dedicate ourselves to continuous improvement.

In the future, it would be cool to add computer telephony. I created another solution called Marveller that will help us with this. The goal will be to provide computer telephony that integrates with RPS.

A developer who use to work for me has created an MTI licensed financial system. When we are ready we can ask him about integrating with RPS. Then sharp savoy entrepreneurs would have a free way to begin their company with a full set of integrated MTI Licensed software to help them manage their business. It would be great to increase the number of successful start up companies.
Editor
Aug 16, 2013 at 6:50 AM
It looks like we will take a long time to finish the project.And we really need a testing site.
Ok,i am just waiting for your message.
Coordinator
Aug 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Hi,

I am still working on getting a common server that we can both test with.

Charlie